Becker Vacuum Pump Oil is specifically formulated to withstand the harsh operating characteristics of oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pumps. Becker Oil has low friction properties which minimizes viscosity fluctuation and increases the performance and longevity of your vacuum pumps.
All Becker Vacuum Pump Oil is ISO 100 Viscosity Grade and Compatible with PAO, Ester and Petroleum Based Oils.
*Purchase a 5 gallon pail of Becker Vacuum Pump Oil when you order a new Becker Oil-Flooded Pump, and we’ll extend your warranty from 1 year to 2 years.
Full Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Standard initial charge in all Becker oil-flooded pumps
• Non-Detergent to protect against varnishing
• Contains anti-foam additives reducing heat, oxidation and wear
• Separates from water for easy removal and disposal
Premium Synthetic Vacuum Pump Oil
• Fully Synthetic PAO (Polyalphaolefin) oil
• For extreme temperature applications
• Higher viscosity index, Lower vapor pressure
Flushing oil for cleaning sludged-up pumps.
• Used to flush old oil and sludge from the pump
• Helps prevent future varnish and sludge build-ups
• Extends the life of the pump and new oil
Ideally suited for food processing equipment. Meets USDA H1.
• NSF H1 rated and meets USDA H1 safety standards
• Formulated specifically for use in food processing
• Authorized for use in federally inspected meat, fish and poultry plants
Becker bearing grease is specifically designed for Becker dry running vane pumps. Other greases are not designed to stand up to the high heat generated by bearings in an oil-less vacuum pump or compressor.
• Withstands the high temperatures generated by carbon vane pump bearings
• Resists moisture, oxidation, and aging
• Protects against corrosion
• Extends the intervals between services
• Covers a wide service temperature range from -5 °F to 302 °F